While agencies such as the WHO and the CDC have emphasized the importance of hand washing during this challenging time, the reality is that not everyone can realistically do it as often as they should. Particularly for those on the front lines of the health care industry, finding the time to properly wash their hands may be hard. Fortunately, alcohol-based hand rubs (ABHR) can be just as powerful a force against pathogens.
Of the different types of products available, gel hand sanitizers provide the best coverage since they cling to surfaces. They are therefore the best type to use in high-risk settings such as emergency rooms.
TotallyPure provides gel-based sanitizers that are made in the United States. They comply with FDA regulations and are not just safe to use but also pleasant, since they have a mild odor and contain moisturizers. While TotallyPure’s products were originally formulated specifically for those in the health care industry, they superbly meet the needs of the consumer market.
Our products are:
- Suitable for first responders and hospitals
- Useful for consumers and businesses
- Compliant with all CDC, WHO and FDA guidelines
- Supplemented with glycerin as a moisturizer
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and water soluble
- To the best of our knowledge, California Prop 65 compliant
The 7.02 pound one-gallon bottle of hand sanitizer is perfect for many settings.