Thanks to the emergence of Covid-19, hand sanitation has become increasingly important. One of the best ways to maintain good hygiene is to use hand sanitizers that comply with CDC and WHO recommendations. TotallyPure products use at least 80% alcohol, so they meet or exceed these guidelines.
The sanitizers come in three formats – liquid, gel and foam. Of these, the foam sanitizers are the most cost effective. Because they are aerated, they tend to last longer, helping to stretch your budget.
These types of sanitizers are recommended for many types of situations, from small businesses to at-home use. Buying 4 gallons at a time allows you to save even more money.
Our products are:
- Effective for first responders and hospitals
- Suitable for consumer and commercial use
- Compliant with all CDC, WHO and FDA guidelines
- Use glycerin as a moisturizer
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and water soluble
- To the best of our knowledge, California Prop 65 compliant
These one-gallon bottles each weigh 7.02 pounds. They are the perfect size for mid-sized clinical settings.