It’s extremely important to keep hand sanitizer on hand during this pandemic. Both the CDC and the WHO have emphasized the importance of keeping your hands free of pathogens to prevent the spread of Covid-19. While hospitals, critical care workers and those who regularly interact with the public obviously need to use alcohol-based hand rubs, it’s also important for individuals to do so.
TotallyPure foam sanitizers meet the requirements for effective germ control while also being easy to dispense and easy on the skin. Glycerin-based emollients keep the skin supple while the over 80% alcohol content keeps you safe. What makes this even better? Because it’s foam, you’ll spend less to effectively protect yourself.
TotallyPure foam sanitizers are a hospital-grade product that can also be used at home. It has a mild fragrance that most users find pleasant.
Our products are:
- Formulated to work in clinical settings
- Effective for personal and business use
- Compliant with all CDC, WHO and FDA guidelines
- Use glycerin as a moisturizer
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and water soluble
- To the best of our knowledge, California Prop 65 compliant
These refillable 32-ounce foam bottles provide convenient access in clinical settings. Each bottle weighs 3.51 pounds.